Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has it been that long *blink, blink*

Whoa, I didn't know it's been more than a month since my last post. I apologize to my fellow tarotistas (just made that up lol), but between family, friends, hormonal changes, and keeping up with my studies, I was intellectually pooped. School took most of my energy because I was taking some challenging courses. However, you'll probably see more of me now. :-)

Even though I was really preoccupied for a month, I still did a daily reading for most of the days. I just recorded them in my tarot blank book. :-) Here's one them:

2/23/10 Influence Spread Deviant Moon

What is bothering me about my study habits?

1) Main issue - Rx Ace of Swords - I'm not studying as well as I need to. Also I'm not asking the questions I need to ask in class because I'm being intellectually lazy. It's there, but I'm not communicating it. Sheathing my sword, it seems.

2)Influence #1- 7 of Swords- It seems like I want to see myself fail than or to pull a last minute save so that I don't have to fail while trying hard.

3)Influence #2- 6 of Wands- I want to succeed and be given the hero's welcome. Stems from being a little too over confident. Once I doubt myself, it takes the wind out of my sails for the last ditch effort. My will falters. I know this, and it's bothering me a lot.

(Since this reading, I manage to turn a failing grade at midterm into a passing grade by the classes end. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment